Showing 2 from 162 Items

Toggle Filters
Sort by

Owner of Ratkūnai manor Antanas Kamarauskas built a wooden church in Suvainiškis in 1782. Unfortunately, in 1832 Russian government closed the monastery and church, abolished parish. By the care of pastor Antanas Mackevičius, current stone church…

1803 Juozapas Daumantas Sesickis, the owner of Vengerinė manor, brought a chapel to the village, enlarged it and built the first wooden church in Žiobiškis. Church was to small, so locals start to think that it would be good to have a bigger church.…