Onuškis Manor and Park (Juodupės sen.). The former protected area of the Onuškis estate is 15.5 hectares with a park. Onuškis estate is mentioned already in 1522. In the 18th century, the area of Onuškis belonged to the Rajecki. At the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries, Onuškis was bought by Joseph Komaras (owner of Raguvėlė estate), who died in 1849. His son Theophilus (1800-1861) built the palaces of late classicism in Onuškis, with 11 columns in front of the facade, turning back to the park. It is believed that the palace was designed by famous architect Cezaris Anikinis.
After the death of the palace builder T.Komar, his wife Vladislav Komar (1848-1896) ruled his wife, and after his death – his wife Mary and children. The estate went to Krasicki’s estate by way of marriage, and in 1922, after the land reform began, it was parted. The Onuškis Palace was burned down during the First World War, although the artistic ruins withstood even the Second World War and stand today. The park currently has two ponds. It grows over 21 species of native trees and shrubs. Impressive European larches, Vermouth pine, split into two carcasses. There are carrots birch, oak, ash, dull maples. The spruce is growing on the northwest side of the park. Onuškis estate and park are abandoned, in bad condition.