Near Kamajai there is a place called “Jewish pastures”. Here the Kamajai stribes buried partisans who died in the vicinity of Kamajai, Kupiškis, Duokiškis and Salos in 1944-1953. Before that, the bodies were desecrated in the square of Kamajai town. It is now known that 96 partisans were buried in “Jewish pastures.” The memorial was built in 1992.
© Rokiškis museum