Wooden church was built away from Kriaunos manor in 16th century. Church has five altars. Current folk classicism style church with three impressive altars was built only in 1818-1829. Its construction was taken care by professor Mykolas Romeris, owner of Bagdoniškis and Kriaunos manors count Kristupas Pliateris, pastors Ignotas Tarvydas and Juozas Šileika.

Address & Contact

Our Address

Kriaunos 42254


55.850075631208, 25.79781205013