Kavoliškis Manor and Park (Rokiškis old town). From 18th century to the first half of the 20th century the manor belonged to the Komarovskiai, who lived in the old manor house built in the years around 1700 and made of solid pine logs on high stone bases.
At the end of the 18th century, with the advent of Classicism, a portico supported by four columns appeared in the center of the building, and white lacquered outdoor shutters were placed at the windows and doors.
There was a park and a garden near the manor house, occupying an area of about l ha. The park and palace were surrounded by pruned lime alleys. The gardens of the orchards in the interwar Lithuania were awarded with the Pomona medals. The candy factory and cookie factory “Delicje” owned by the Komarovskiai belonged to Kavoliškis manor. The products of the manor traveled to eastern and western Russia. At present, only manor houses and lime alleys have survived.
On the Kavoliškis hill there is a chapel marking the eternal resting place of Count Zigmantas Leopoldas Komarovskis (1865-1920), the great-grandfather of the President of Poland Bronislavas Komarovskis.