Gačionys Manor and Park (Jūžintų sen.). The ruins of the Gačionys estate were ruled by Rozeni for three centuries. The first Rozeni homestead did not survive. The current Neo-Classic wooden palace was erected in 1870 by engineer Jan Rozen. Old manorial furniture and art treasures were particularly affected during the First World War. After the restoration of independence in 1990, the Baron Anton Rozenas, who had escaped from the Soviet camps, had rescued her citizenship in Gačionys Manor House, and lived in Poland. At the turn of the 21st century, A. Rozen gave this manor to his son Piotru. After a lot of restoration works, one of the most beautiful and stylish wooden buildings of the new classical style in Lithuania, has recovered. Not only the exterior details of the building have been restored, but internal authenticity has been preserved. Restored old ceilings, part of the floor. This is the only surviving wooden mansion in the Rokiškis region.