This is the oldest wooden church of Old believers in Lithuania built in 1710 in Girelė village. From Girelė village these wooden house of prayer were moved to neighboring village Bobriškis in 1819. It is a current place of the church. Bobriškis was one of the most important religious centers in northern Lithuania. The architecture of the church is typical for baroque wooden churches in northern Russia, but there is no doubt that style of construction was influenced by the local traditions of Lithuanian folk architecture. Nowadays, solemn worships going on only on special occasions.