Ignotas Morikonis, the owner of Aleksandravėlė manor, built a church here in 1796 that has survived to these days. day. Stone masonry, white plastered church – is a classicist style building. Inside the church there are an abundance of luxurious priest’s garments and other church utensils.
This is interesting that in 1863, the rebels hid weapons in the cemetery chapel.